Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Oh, how I love you American Apparel.

I ordered some clothing from American Apparel, over the net, and they just came in. I don't normally go out and buy AA clothing until my heart is content because to be honest, I would be broke. But my friend found this website where you can buy their clothing for wholesale/cheap, cheap prices! I jumped for joy when I heard this and ordered two items. I have been eye-ing their ever-so-simple zip-ups for a while, so that was number one on my list. There's a really nice slate grey, but I couldn't find it on the net. I ended up ordering this one, in asphalt. Here's a picture of the sweatshirt in forest green, the true colour is in the corner.



The sad thing is, when I tried the sweatshirt on, it was the wrong size. I was bummed. Well, more like really bummed. Anyway, I made my brother try it on because I was not going to let good American Apparel go to waste. It fit and he totally pulls it off. He'll be a little artistic, hipster boy before you know it.


This is turning into a novel. The last/second piece I ordered was the T Dress. I wanted something different that could be worn up or down.


Don't worry, it fit.

No comments: