Tuesday, January 1, 2008

Happy New Year!

So, it's officially 2008.

How weird.





Time scares me.  And seemingly has the habit to fly like a bird.  Or more like an airplane.

My New Years was really nice.  I went over to Cathryn's place.  My little, well so little, group of friends usually hold this event at, my other friend, Greg's house.  He didn't feel like entertaining us this year, but luckily Cathryn did.  It was nice and everyone had a good time. Although, sometimes I wish people didn't speak so loudly and could all sit around, play board games and sip tea.  Then I remember my age, and realize not everyone is capable of doing so. But I can dream, right?

Anyway, the night was fun.  I got a kiss.  Not from a boy though.  From Asha, which is just as good maybe even better.  

No comments: