Friday, January 4, 2008

It's like Christmas all over again.

Today was the annual I've Got Rhythm School of Dance Christmas Party, held at Moxie's.  I quite enjoyed myself, even though it was a tad bit awkward.  Anyhow, there was a secret-santa gift exchange.  I bought a white pashmina scarf and a bar of soap. Not just any bar of soap, it was worth 12 dollars.  Don't worry, it smelt nice.  So, the game is played by giving everyone a number.  The person with number 1, opens a gift and that is the gift they are stuck with, unless someone steals it.  I was number 6, and I decided to steal Myranda's Lulu Lemon gift-card.  I was sitting pretty for a while, and then Jen stole it from me on the second last round.  Sucked big time.  It was later in the game, and there were only two presents left.  I was going to open one but then I decided to open Gabby's.  I got some hand lotion, soap, and one of the loofas from the Body Shop. They all smelt nice, but I should have opened Megan's.  It was a Lulu Lemon gift-card.  I am kicking myself at the moment.


Chris, my boss/amazing dance teacher gave all the teachers these gorgeous track-jackets.  I am in love.

No comments: