Tuesday, January 1, 2008

Right... a New Years Resolution.

I will try to keep it.  A year is a long time though.

Remember in public school, your teacher would make everyone commit to couple New Years resolutions.  Back then, you'd give up throwing crayons at your buddy Timmy or getting grass stains on your jeans.  But it's not like a 6 year old is going to give up smoking.  You didn't have much under your belt at a young age, so really what could you give-up? I'm just trying to make myself feel better if I don't succeed in this resolution thing.

Here is goes:

1. I want to start working out more.  I dance 3 nights a week, but sometimes I don't feel like it's enough.  I need to start doing some cross-training to balance out my jacked legs and stick-figured arms.

2. Eliminate/decrease the amount of sugar in my diet.  I've figured it out, I always feel sick after eating a cookie or chocolate.  So, I'm going to try to avoid sugar.  We'll see how that goes. Caution, may result is grumpiness.

3. Every year, my New Years resolution has been to make my bed everyday.  Hasn't happen, but it's a tradition.

No comments: